This is probably very good advice. I have been using RoboForm and AVG Internet Security for some time now so I don’t have to remember passwords. RoboForm does it for me on all devices. Anyway have a read of this Blog Don’t use a password; it’s time to use a “passphrase”.
Hope it is of benefit to you.
- How to create Passphrases with KeePass (ghacks.net)
- Password creation policies are the enemy of secure passphrases (net-security.org)
- How I salt my own passwords and sleep a little better at night (peebs.org)
- Need a secure password? A bishop says to page through the Bible (venturebeat.com)
- Passwords: LinkedIn And Beyond (eff.org)
- Multi-word passphrases not all that secure, says Cambridge University (nakedsecurity.sophos.com)